- Must include additional packaging within your order, drawstring bag
- Initial shipping charges cannot be refunded
- Customers are to cover the cost of return postage unless the item is deemed faulty or incorrect. (tracking number must be provided).
- All items are carefully quality checked twice, there will be no faulty items sent.
- Items are only able to receive a full refund if deemed faulty beyond repair.
- If an item is not faulty or incorrect, a store credit/exchange will be granted as soon as the item arrives back to us.
- Our bikini bottoms strictly have no returns/exchanges due to hygiene reasons.
- Any post-purchase damage is the customer's responsibility as all care instructions and warnings are stated in the product description. A refund/return will not be granted.
- We recommend using a traceable service when posting your item to reduce the risk of theft or lost parcels.
- Once an item has sold out, a change in size will not be available.
- A return due to a reason stated in the product description will not be accepted. I.e description states the product is sheer.
- Shipments will be delivered to your postal address and left in a safe place (if there is one) if no one is home. Your parcel may also end up at your local post office if no one is home.
- We are able to help with any shipment issues however, once a parcel is deemed arrived the issue must be resolved through auspost.
- Items may have a 1-3 day dispatch delay
- If an item arrives faulty, a 30% refund may be granted if the customer would like to keep the product. Alternatively, a full refund will be granted once the product has been returned and is deemed faulty.
- A return or exchange must include the hntr thank you card and a hard copy of your order receipt.
- Store credits do not include shipping costs.
There is a possibility you will be charged import fees (or similar) when importing your goods (we are Australian based). This varies from where you are located and is paid to the transportation company (transportation company may add admin fees on top of this charge).
We unfortunately have no control over this.
Please contact the transportation company you plan on using in to seek information on how they calculate the fees and receive an estimation on what you may be charged (these costs are in addition to the 10% VAT that you have paid in our online store when purchasing your items).
- if your order has been returned to sender due to failure of tax/import duty payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- customer is eligible for a store credit (minus shipment both ways).
-HNTR is not responsible for customers failing to pay import tax and will not compensate customers through a refund.