- All pre-orders time frames will be stated in the product description. However, in an unlikely matter, these pre-orders may experience delays which we ask for a 2 week delay window period. If delays are present, you will be informed.
- Pre-orders are made-to-order pieces. A change in size/color will take 4-6 weeks and is subject to fabric availability. Once a pre-order item has sold out, there is little chance a change in size/color is available. However, returns are allowed if the criteria above (in the returns policy) are followed.
- Once a preorder has been placed and it has been over 24hours, your order cannot be cancelled. Preorders are made to order pieces which have deposits placed to produce your garment. Alternatively, store credits may be granted within 6 days of purchase.
- If a pre-order item is purchased in the same cart as ready to ship items, they will be shipped together. We strongly suggest purchasing a pre-order item in a separate cart to avoid this delay in ready to ship items.
- A pre-order is an item which is currently not in stock (due to the item selling out). Pre-order items will only be shipped once production is complete.
- Unfortunately, product availability is not guaranteed. Factors such as fabric shortages will result in your order being fully refunded (first come, first serve)
- A refund will not be granted to those who claim they were unaware their item was a preorder. All products state dispatch and preorder time frames in their product descriptions.
- Returns are as stated in our returns policy.